Body Lotion ‘Classic Line’ - La Chinata (360 ml)
Olive Oil Body Lotion or Moisturizing Cream ‘Classic Line’ by La Chinata
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a vital ingredient within the world of beauty and skincare.
Since ancient times, Mediterranean civilizations have used olive oil not only as food, but also as medicine and in the making of cosmetics.
Its high content of polyphenols and vitamin E makes it a powerful antioxidant. In addition, it deeply moisturizes and protects against the external environmental factors that cause the premature ageing of our skin.
One of the main cosmetic functions of extra virgin olive oil is the high level of protection that it offers against the harmful rays of the sun, thus preventing erythema or skin rash.
Olive Oil also has many other properties that make it the perfect ally for the health of your skin and nails:
- It is an extremely rich source of EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids), which contribute in restoring the natural levels of humidity in the skin.
- The main component of olive oil, oleic acid, is a constituent of cell membranes found in the skin.
- Olive Oil is a very useful body emollient, and is commonly used in massage therapy.
- It has a remarkable toning effect on the epidermis.
- It protects the skin and nails against external environmental factors, moisturizing them and maintaining the integral structure of the dermis, thus allowing for improved regeneration and greater firmness of the skin.
Instructions for Use: Apply on the body after showering, or whenever you feel it is necessary. It absorbs quickly, leaving a feeling of softness and smoothness in the skin.
Contents: 360 ml
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: